Fabienne Seifert, M.A.
University of Siegen, BMBF junior research group KONTIKAT
University of Siegen, Campus Unteres Schloss, Kohlbettstraße 17, US-G 009, 57072 Siegen
Phone: +49 (0)271 / 740 4414
- Research Assistant in the BMBF junior research group KONTIKAT at the Faculty III, University of Siegen (since January 2019)
- Study of sociology at the University of Bielefeld (Master´s degree, 2018)
- Internships, among others at the Criminological Research Institute of Lower Saxony, the Central Police Department of Lower Saxony and the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth
- Study of sociology abroad at the University of Vienna (October 2017 to January 2018)
- Study of social sciences at the Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg (Bachelor degree, 2016: passed with distinction)
- Leadership of tutorials on methodology at the Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg: data collection and analysis methods of qualitative social research, their application in research and quality criteria of qualitative-reconstructive social research
- Qualitative Methods of Reconstructive Social Research
- Biographical Research
- Organizational Sociology
- Sociological Network Analysis
Research in the context of KONTIKAT
Research often examines the perspective of those who are affected by a crisis. In the BMBF Junior Research Group “KONTIKAT” we investigate this research focus with the emergency stockage study in order to understand how well the population of Siegen is prepared for crisis situations and which food and objects that can be helpful in a crisis are stocked. In order to focus on actors in crisis situations, my dissertation deals with the perspective of emergency forces. Interviews will be conducted and analyzed with the help of qualitative methods of social research. My thesis empirically carries out the attainment of routines in various crisis situations, which in my opinion leads to a professionalism of emergency forces.