Time certainly flies by and these are really extraordinary times. On Thursday, 23 April 2020, we hosted our second milestone review meeting with Mrs. Dr. Reichel as representative of the VDI Technologiezentrum via MSTeams.
Against the background of the corona-pandemic, the meeting had to be virtual and consequently shorter than originally planned. But we adapted quickly. Based on a very good preparation, we realised a focused and productive atmosphere and we are happy that we got the chance to conduct the review in this way.
In order to adjust to the new situation, we provided the general report and detailed documentation of all our works during the last one and a half year beforehand. So, our discussion was mainly focussed on a selection of topics:
- Specification of the multiple research concepts of the group and new research foci
- Demonstrators for business continuuity management (AP 7, BCM dashboard) and support system for the communication in SME (AP 8)
- Analysis of methods for the traceability of the creation and support of self-organized groups and integration of functionalities into the basis technology (AP 5)
- Development of the communication concepts for the use of social media (AP 6)
- Development and execution of two and preparation of another quantitative studies (AP1 and AP2)
We are very delighted to have answered all questions to the fullest satisfaction of the representative and thereby, successfully passed the second milestone of our junior research group!